BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Enough of those PMR thingy and whatever bored bored bored feeling after that.
btw, is that my problem or the blogspot problem?! It takes a long long long long long long long..... time to upload photos.. Fed up! dun wana upload..

So, nida face a new start next year.
Hope that it'll be better than this year. lols. =]

Holiday is approaching. Not much activities for this holiday.

Damn. Wanted to join the camp which i imagine that will be very exciting and interesting.
Because the camp involves living in the forest. So ... NOT PERMITTED!!! =[

Starting from the PIBM, training camp, then... er... nothing else..

So you guys out there, tell me if there's any exciting activities or camp going on! I'll try to keep myself busy on the holiday instead of just burying my head on those F4 books..

Tomorrow's cuti peristiwa for Deepavali! yeepee... and on friday, just wana wish everyone a HAPPY DEEPAVALI!! hahaha

0 comments: