BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 19, 2010

UNBREAKABLE Youth Camp

It's fun.
16-18th December made my holidays more interesting. :]

Hiked to Pantai Kerachut, and built a tent there according to groups.
15 person in a tent made me felt safer, hahaa.
Although we ate noodles for mostly every meal,
but I thought that it was really delicous,
I mean everything there is delicous at that moment. hahaha

So, no more noodles for me now! to prevent hair loss.. lols

Games, games and games.
cool, i had a small cut at the first day and broke my nose on the second.
Thanks god, I was safe on the third day.

I'm in Phileo.
And yea, we were unbreakable.
Won a few games and lost some too,
but we had fun.

Mostly everyone took the boat back,
I followed a few church's friends to hike, no, i mean ran back.
I mean they were so cool,
they ran back,
i mean really RAN.
Hahaha, burnt some calories. love it :)

Lawrence took about just 20 minutes to hike back.
Just imagine,
he was like running beside the boat,
when everyone unloaded all the things,
and saw him running out.
Everyone was like... jaws down.

Waiting for the photos in fb.
Further updates later. :]

0 comments: