BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cheers

Overwhelmed by Facebook and seems to forget about blogspot.

sometimes, blog is a good place to say-out-loud.
cos it's not as public as fb

Many things happened lately,
impacted me a lot.

From that, I learnt that,
being silent sometimes is a good act.
not to care about things to much leads to an easier life.
having some real close sincere friend is always better.

What a world.
I've never thought that i would have this day.
I've always tried to maintain who i am. No matter what.
I've did everything that I can.
However,
everyone has different perspective.

Wrote this status on my post,
accept the fact and look forward is better than complaining.
In fact, it's hard. Real hard to do so.

There's a verse
Matthew 5:44 says
But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

Love others like how you love yourself.
I really hope that i have that ability,
Hurt is just a short term feeling,
seriously, i need to get over it.



0 comments: