BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Another wasted day...

Today morning,7.30am, Xi Jin came to my house because she need transport to school for drama practise. We watched tv for a while, used com for a while, pumped my bike for a while. Then, Jia ying arrived. At 10.30am, we went to school.

It was quite early when we arrived school. We watched juniors marching until 11. Here comes our drama. It was quite odd because i had to act as her father because kar huey did not turn up. I didn't know what to act and what to say.

After that, Xi JIn, Jia Ying and me walked to 1 stop for KFC. We wanted to order a variety bucket, but Jia Ying said:" I dowan to eat chicken! I dowan to eat chicken!" So, she ordered a maccaroni, Xi Jin ordered Xmeal. I ordered Chicken RIce( fried Chicken + Rice) We ate and walked around there waiting for my parents to fetch us.
When my mom came, she wanted to go to Island Plaza to buy shirts for my bro, so we went to island plaza.

We went to the toys department. Ok, the things there are quite interesting as I didn't played these kind of things for a long time. After that, Jia Ying went back and there were me and Xi Jin sitting on the stage waiting for my parents. lols.
Talked about this and that.

We went back home at about 2.45. Then, her sis fetched her back at 4.30.

Listening to some music of AJ Rafael. Search for his songs in youtube. Quite nice. =D

0 comments: