BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ISM YAA Competition 2010

I'm back to my blog! =D


Last Friday, me, xijin, and joyee went to kl for the YAA Competition organized by ISM. I proudly say, WE LOSE! but, we won experience, we won closer friendship, and we won happiness... xDDD

It wasn't as taxing as we thought earlier. No stressful exam, no head-crashing test, no ''roller-coaster'' quiz, but a fun competition. It was like an amazing surveyors' race. Although we don't know how to do the mathematics part, but at least we knew how to do some question... haha... SOME....

This trip is much better than other competition that i went last year, the food were quite ok, the accommodation was also quite nice, and we at least didn't went there by bus.
hahha =D
Yea, thanks for the food, me and xijin became fatter and fatter ... in 2 days...ishhh....

Thanks to Pn. Chong for bringing us there, and even got sick... haha.... and Mr. Ooi, and....Wen Hui , who gave us a lot of information.

Because of this competition, I also have to stuff 11 subjects into my brain from now... in 1 week!!! argh....
haha...lazy to upload photo d lar....go fb c.... =DDD

0 comments: