BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pray!!!

I'm introducing you all to a very good person i've met since i was in standard 6. I call him Uncle Jimmy. When i first saw him, i thought that he was a very unfriendly person, but it was opposite. He was super duper friendly and also a warm person. He fetched me, my bro and my aunt to KL, and even brought us to everywhere to have dinner almost every night after he finished his work.


He was our tour guide and also our photographer. That's why he has only 1 photo taken with all of us. But, last Thursday, i heard that he had stroke. It's quite a severe case for him. I was praying hard that he can fight against this fatal disease. He was given oxygen because he had just overcome an operation

And yesterday night, my aunt received a phone call. It's from his relative, they said that if Uncle Jimmy couldn't get up for today, they would have to pull off his oxygen pump and all the medicine given. That means they wanna give up on him.

I was like, thinking, how could such a good person been taken away by God?! So many wicked people outside were living happily but a good person like him has to fight so hardly for his life... Yesterday i prayed and prayed every now and then, hoping that God could save his life, and also change his relatives' mind...

So, no matter you are a buddhist, christian or muslims... please please pray for him...
Although, you don't know who is him, but he is a friend of mine. I believe with everyone's prayers, he will get well!! =D

0 comments: