BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 4, 2009

Black Night...xD

Yesterday when writing about the camp-e, chatting wif xijin...suddenly...woosh... blackout! My parents were resting that time and my dad came out say :" Kia, go out lim kopi...aneh juak" siao de, baru 1 min black out niarh say juak..xDD

Then, marh...go out lo...I didn't change my clothes d, jz wore my house's clothes and went out. Went to Prangin first to kia kia, my kakak bought ba gua n bahu to bring back to Indonesia nxt Monday. Of course, we also bought some too. After that, we went to Burmah Road to eat some supper! We ordered everything at the coffeeshop...xDD Curry Mee, Roti Telur & Murtabak with Kuah Ikan& 白斩鸡. But, all of us shared. =D

After eating, we went back home and mana tau, still black black.... So, no choice, all of us sat outside garden there and started chit chatting while my bro sat in the car to watch the movie that he just bought- Accident.The breeze was very cooling that time.

At about 11 something, here comes the TNB workers. omg, they drove the whole TNB generator, which was a long long long long large large large lorry. So, it parked in front of my house, cos the TNB is just beside my house.

They repaired for the whole night, so it was so damn noisy...ZHshZHDHDhhh here ZHDHFHDshsh there, nvm, I was quite sleepy so it wasn't very hard to go into sleep. In the morning, when I went out, the lorry is still blocking my eyes. So, the workers are still working. xD

0 comments: