BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The last Tuesday of 2009 =D

Woke up at 7 for hiking. Went hiking with yujyne and reached home at 9am. Everyone was still sleeping except my dad. lols

After a while, mom woke up and I went to wake my bro up. Then, all of us went out for breakfast. Dad and bro had hokkien mee and me n mom ordered toast and egg. thumbs up..=D

lols...coffee shop also gt wifi...zzz


Hokkien mee...xDD

Toast =D


Drink ...lols.

Bro...mad

Dad xD

Then, dad dropped two of us at Gurney and we watched AVATAR! Actually I wanted to watch 3D Avatar but the tickets were sold out. zz...We were nearly there to buy it ..argh.... The movie was 11.40 so we went to CYC for some games. Played dance dance revo. and tennis. xD

After that, went to Studio R , bro wanted to buy tennis balls. So, had some photo with ROGER FEDERER. =D

I see you...xDDD

Then, went up 7th floor again for our movie.

One word to decribe AVATAR? awesome. Rating: 9/10

hopefully, there will be AVATAR 2 ..haha...

After the movie, my crazy bro said that he want to play tennis . That time was 2.30....He's mad! The sun was like burning, I'll become charcoal if I had tennis at that time. So, I insisted to play badminton only after my lunch at Gurney. haha..i won i won...Then, we went to Nandos. He ordered lots of things. Zzz...but i just bought a chicken burger from McD.

We called dad to fetch us to CRC for badminton after lunch. After a while, yujyne reached and we played played played till 6pm. Bathed and we also had dinner in CRC rest. =D

0 comments: