BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Pary at JiaYing's hs.

It was 24th Dec, what day is that? Yes, Christmas Day!

Early in the morning, nida wake up, cos have to go to school for duty for the PMR thingy. Reached school, and saw, omg, FORM 2 Yr 2010's classes. zz non of my businness. So, went to hunt for Form 3 Yr 2010's classes. Couldnt find anything in the foyer. Met Hwe-ming there and both of us went up to the prefects' room. The thing I'm hunting for is just in front of the prefects' room.zzz...Then, put down all my things, and, hunt for my name.xDD Hwe-ming ran down as fast as she could cos she doesn't wana face the reality.zz..

Then, most of the prefects reached, and we started our duty. We finished earlier as we expected. So, called Xi Jin to tell her I'm finished d. cos she's fetching , (her sister)us to Gurney. Btw, thx. Reached Gurney at about 11.45am. Early rite? xD Walked here walked there then we went up to 7th floor for lunch. Actually, we wanted to try Pastamania, which I think the food there's quite ok. But, XiJin said she's full so, we went to Max Gourmet(Cantonese Restaurant). I ordered Po Lo Yao, Lotus Paste Pao and a cup of Milk Tea; She ordered Cha Siew Bun , Egg tart and some sort of thing like Sea Coconut Drink. Although it were 2 food and 1 drink, but I was super duper full....Fat die.Oh yeah, we also bumped into Candice, WanWen, Hazel and Chea Yun too outside the cinema..=D

Max Gourmet

FOods


Xi Jin
After that, we went to look for christmas present as Xi Jin haven't bought yet. Looked here looked there, touch this touched that at Famous Amos, and finally we decided to buy it in Cold Storage. She bought a box of Famous Amos cookies, and a box of Vocher's Chocolate. She's a good sister.xDD that day she bought toys for her sister and now she bought some kinda biscuit or what for her bro. =D

We called Jia Ying, and we went to the place where jy said it is 钱钱转转转的地方to meet her. zzz....We千辛万苦walked up, and jy called and said she's at Cold Storage.zz
So, we lined up for so long to buy jy's 1 bottle of mineral water. Then, jy went to SNJ to buy another christmas present, a frog bank. After a while, it was 3.30 edi, and my dad fetched us all to jy's house.

For the first few hours, honestly, we sat there doing ntg. ChianChyi came and started to talk talk talk about Show Lo. zzz....Then, at 6 something, finally, Xin Yoong arrived. After awhile, all of us went out and did some sandwich for the dinner. Egg and Tuna Sandwich.Delicous.=D Ate dinner, and went to the Living Room for our lucky draw. (only 5 of us) Haha, I got Chian Chyi's present, a blackboard and memo board. Xijin gt my present, Cadbury Choc, Jiaying gt er...xy's aroma thingy, Chian chyi gt Xijin's choc, and Xy gt Chianchyi's phto frame. We also ate some choc log cake,( Jiaying's aunt bought it from Coffee Bean), very nice, thumbs up..=D

Then, we went up to jy's room and talk this talk that, After a while again, we went down for another lucky draw among us and jy's cousins. I go a ...soft toy snail...xDD Xi Jin gt my present again...CHOCOLATE!! muahahah...xDD she had 2 boxes of chocs. Fat Die Her.

Before the Christmas Party ends, Jy's bro and cousin also played some christmas songs on the piano..claps..xDD

All the cakes! Thumbs up =D


Tuna and egg mayo

Sandwiches..xDD

Jia Ying , Xin Yoong, me

Xin Yoong, Wan Yi

Jy's cousin;

Xy

Chian Chyi

Xijin, Me

Xin Yoong, me


Xijin laugh till ..so can lan

Jy's bro- yao yuan

Jys cousin and bro

My parents fetched me and Xijin home at abt 10pm. My bro just went back from Japan and he's out again, in church. Lols...Didn't saw my bro, but saw my new shoe!! ahaha...Bro bought it in Japan, he also bought some socks and shoe laces..=D

0 comments: