BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 18, 2009

Queensbay for today..=D

Today after Piano Lesson(yesh...piano over d), me and my family went to Queensbay Mall. They've eaten their breakfast while I was having my piano lesson, so, I didn't think of eating breakfast that time too. It was about lunch time when we reached there. We shopped for a while, finished using our vouchers, and it was about 2 o'clock d. So, all of us went down to hunt for food! xDD

My dad wanted to eat Kenny Roger's chicken, so we went there. But they said that we nida wait for 45 minutes for that roast chicken, so, we went to another place. We didn't gave up for chickens, we went to Daves Deli. So, 4 of us ordered 2 sets of quarter chicken, and a set of chicken chop. But, they said that we nida wait for 35 minutes to have drumsticks, or we'll get chicken chest. So, we waited. While waiting, we went to Wong Kok to buy some pastries. =D We bought Char Siew Bun, Char Siew Sou, and Wong Kok Bo Lo Yao. haha..we cut into 4, and shared...xDD I love all of that,( yea, I love every food that consists flour(except Noodles), especially the Bo Lo Yao with the thick thick butter at the centre...arg...delicous! haha, Fat Die ( xijin, this is wat i call really fat die! xD)

Then, talked talked talked, it was 2.35pm and our chicken finally came!...xDDD Arg, very full. After lunch, mum wanted to buy those Wong Kok's pastries for her friends who are working in Qb, but at last we bought home most. xD Bought Egg Tarts and Bo Lo Yao. =D

We went home after lunch, because mum and aunt wanna go to wash their hair as we are going for a wedding dinner tonight. Yea, and I'm still eating my lovely darling Bo Lo Yao+ coffee now. xDD Omg, Fattening. BUt, Doesn't matter, as long as I'm happy..xDDD

After about 1 year ++ didn't wear skirt or dress, tonight I'm going to wear it. Haha...I'll look weird....-.-''
Off to iron my skirt...xDDD

0 comments: