BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday-

This morning, I went to school to teach marching. Then, me and Xi Jin went to Gurney. When we reached, we rushed to the toilet first cos Xi Jin wanna change her clothes.

Washing face....xDD
Then, we went up and down to see what to eat for lunch. In the end, we went into BBQ Chicken. xD because of the price...I ordered Chicken duno wat wat wat tortilla, and ice lemon tea. Xi Jin ordered Olive duno wat wat fried chicken and ice lemon tea too. Then, I gave her some of my tortilla, and she gave me some of her fried chicken. Argh, so full..=D


Xi Jin``

Xi Jin's fried Olive Chicken

Chicken duno wat wat tortilla

Ice lemon tea...xD helping BBQ chicken do advertisement


Campur of tortilla, chicken, salad, and fries...=D


Xi Jin so happy```
After lunch, we went to bg girl to say hi to caiqian and walked here walked there. Xi Jin bought a christmas gift and birthday present for her sis at Toys 'R' Us. Then, we went to Parkson to meet Xin Yoong. Then, we pisah. Xi Jin went to her tong xue hui. Xin Yoong continued choosing her mattress with her mum and I went to Popular to wait for Xi Jin. After a while at Popular, I went to Padini, F.O.S...to kill time. Then, suddenly mum called whether I can go back d or not.

Xin Yoong trying to take off her bro's clothes

So, dad's going to fetch me. At the same time, Xi Jin just wanna go up to Popular to meet me. We met up and walked to the entrance to wait for my dad. After she song4 bie2 me, duno she's going anywhere. Haha, she doesn't wanna go in Red Box.xDDD


Is he handsome? xDDD (the boy with a bow)

After this, went back home to change and off to tuition again. =D

Trw's going to KL. Buh-byes``

0 comments: